The meaning of colors in the world of flowers
Meaning of colors
- Red: love, suffering, passion, courage, temptation, sultry, sacrifice (fight, fire).
- White: simplicity, purity, virginity, peace, innocence, silence, joy, celebration, truth.
- Yellow: light, joy, spring, glory, color of the sun, energy, growth, strength, spring feeling, envy, betrayal.
- Magenta: exuberant, exciting, shocking.
- Orange: warmth, richness, extroverted, strength, optimism, fun, sportsmanship, vitality, eroticism.
- Bleu: divinity, infinity, spirituality, faith, sincerity, innocence.
- Purple: royalty, sensuality, decadence, authority.
- Pink softness, tenderness, joy, birth, restrained, romantic, sweet, innocent, light that breaks through.
Flowers show their colors
- Deep red: I want you!
- Yellow misplaced affection, I love another.
- Orange: fire and flame!
- Pink: you and me.
- White: trust me!
- White and red: togheter forever!
- Black: It's over!
- Purple: spring love, you're my first love.
- White: innocence, a symbol of your purity and beauty.
- Red: ardency, I must see you soon!
- Pink: encouragement.
- White: pure devotion, I offer pure love.
- Geel: coolness, I belong to another!
- Rood: answered love, I love you.
- Wit: honesty, I trust you completely, All souls, truth.
- Geel: dislike, your attentions make me uncomfortable.
- Rood: rejection, you have too much expectations.
- Wit: outright refusal, stop.
- Red: familiarity with each other, speak of friendship not of love.
- White: indecision, I have not yet decided.
- pink: uncertainty, I await your explanation.
- Yellow: suffering, I share your sorrow.
- Purple: glow, my heart glows for you.